Secure your kids with smart self-defensive skills
With the growing violence on children and child abuse, it is always wise to get your kids trained in self-defensive techniques to keep them prepared for escaping from such sudden attacks and give them the tolls to handle bullying in school of accrue. At Krav Maga, we help you in achieving this, with our special Kids Krav Maga classes in Melbourne, which are aimed to impart these techniques into your kids. Our classes are suitable for every age group.
In Israel, kids are trained in self-defense techniques from the tender age of 5. It considered a great deal of help for kid’s self-defense potential, which is why we introduced Krav Maga for Melbourne kids. Some of the major benefits of getting your kids trained at a very early age are that, this is the time in which their learning abilities as well as their co-ordination skills will be at the peak. Training at this point improves the flexibility, co-ordination, bone mass and density. Imparting self-defense techniques at this age improves mind and body, fosters self-discipline, builds personality and also increases self-esteem, thereby giving your children the confidence they require.
Here is what you can gift your child by enrolling them into our Krav Maga martial arts for kids:
- Help them to achieve self-control and to protect themselves
- Improve their physical ability including muscles, bone density and coordination levels
- Increase their self-esteem, build strength and give your children the confidence they require
Why train with us?
At Krav Maga, we know that every child is different and requires individual attention. We also know how important it is to ensure overall development of your child. Therefore, here are a few steps we follow to ensure that your child is groomed and equipped with some of the elite self-defense techniques:
- Every child gets personal attention at Krav Maga
- Training offered by professional trainers who are extremely responsible
- We make sure that every child is safe and stress a lot on the efforts put towards maintaining the safety of your children
- Our training sessions suit the child’s ability, with every kid getting the attention they require
- All our trainers are a certified trainers by the Wingate institute, the national institute of sport.
- Our classes are supervised by our Head trainer, Tamir, who is an experienced practitioner. He has learnt Krav Maga from the founder, Roy Faiga and is a certified Krav Maga from the Israeli national sport institute of Wingate
How are we different from other studios?
Krav Maga Australia gives your children the ability to defend themselves against bullies and street violence, which are continuously increasing in our society. In our training programs, right from an early age, we begin working to develop all of these abilities in your kids. This in turn improves the components of the body, which include flexibility, improvement of bone density as well as coordination.
In addition to the physical aspect of our training, we also teach your children about self-control, discipline, achieving goals and other practical fighting skills that will stay with them and protect them throughout their life. In other martial art classes, the exercises are performed in the air, with hardly any practical use in the daily life. However, in our unique Krav Maga style, we train your kids from the first day to work on pads and to work with another partner as well as enjoying physically games. All our lessons are runs in a fun and friendly environment that involves games as well as serious training.
Our range of grading belts include purple, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown and black. Besides our focus on kids, we also teach Krav Maga self-defense classes for adults as well. We are here to help you. Our friendly staff would be happy to assist you. To know more about our classes, you can reach us on 0451-100-339 or drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post your queries online. We will ensure that none of your concerns will go unaddressed.
Kids Class Times
Sunday 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday 5:15pm – 6:00pm “Little Kids Krav” (Ages 3-5 years)
Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Class Uniform: Members have the option of purchasing a uniform for training. Costs are $25 for pants and $25 for shirt.
Kids Class Pricing
Little Kids Krav
- 1 Weekly class on Wednesday or Sunday
- Ages 3-12yr old
- First lesson free!