Krav Maga – The Martial Art Every Woman Should Know
In today’s world, self-defense is a key skill that all women should learn. In all kinds of unexpected scenarios, Krav Maga can be used to prevent, deal or overcome all kind of situations. With Krav Maga, women will learn to defend themselves against grabs, common chokes, and other attacks such as fighting on the ground or when confronted by a weapon. Krav Maga has been developed to meet every individual’s specific needs.
Have a look at the various advantages you get to enjoy by taking up Krav Maga training classes:
1. Safety reasons
The primary goal of Krav Maga is to learn the art of self-defense. If somehow, you or your near ones are stuck in a dire situation, Krav Maga can prepare you (both physically and mentally) to counter such situations.
2. The ideal way to get back into shape
Apart from learning how to defend yourself, Krav Maga offers you an amazing workout too! Whether you are aiming at maintaining an optimal weight or want to speed up your metabolism, Krav Maga can be your perfect option.
3. Relieves you from stress
Stress can have a negative impact on your health in many ways. Weight gain, low immunity, depression, mood swings, etc. are caused due to stress. Stress management is extremely important for women because they are constantly busy and overloaded with work. Krav Maga is a well-balanced exercise program that helps your body to generate endorphin which regulates your mood.
4. Physical health
Krav Maga will have a positive impact on the overall fitness levels. By learning Krav Maga, you can develop:
- Improved coordination & balance
- Core strength & toning
5. Psychological aspects
- You will start living with confidence rather than fear.
- You will develop effective decision-making skills under stress.
- In a violent encounter, you will not panic and you will handle the situation in a better way.
- Emotional perseverance
What Are The Main Goals Of Krav Maga?
- Counter attacking as quickly as possible (or attacking pre-emptively).
- Targeting the most vulnerable points of the body that includes – neck, eyes, throat, face, solar plexus, groin, knee, ribs, foot, fingers, etc.
- Neutralize the opponent as soon as possible with maximum effectiveness andefficiency.
- To develop a sense of awareness about the surroundings while dealing with the threat. Search for escape routes, other attackers or objects/weapons to defend yourself.
In case, you are aspiring to learn Krav Maga, contact us today. Krav Maga Australia is your reliable martial arts school in Melbourne. Give us a call at 0451 100 339 to learn more about our Krav Maga classes, courses, and instructors. We are always more than happy to assist you.