Outdoor Training Seminar – Krav Maga Australia Casual Student
This registration is for existing Krav Maga Australia members who do not have a monthly training pass.
Krav Maga Australia Outdoor Training Seminar
Krav Maga is a street based fighting system designed to teach simple, practical and effective techniques for realistic situations. To add realism to the training it is important to train in a realistic environment where you are more likely to have to use your fighting skills.
Take this opportunity to enhance your skills in a realistic environment where techniques can be trained in non-ideal conditions as may have to be implemented in a real life scenario.
In this training seminar participants will experience basic and advanced techniques catering for various levels of Krav Maga or any other martial arts or self-defence styles.
The seminar will be conducted in a safe, ego-free, friendly environment and will include:
- Breakfalls and returning to fighting stance
- Release from chokes and holds
- Scenario exercises
This Seminar is Open To
- All students of Krav Maga Australia
- Non-members of Krav Maga Australia that have a minimum of 6 months of martial arts or self- defence training
- Ages 13+ years
- Krav Maga Australia Monthly Pass Students: $50
- All other Krav Maga Australia Students: $60
- Early Bird Special before 19 April 2019: $50
- Non Krav Maga Australia participants: $100 (Includes a free T-shirt valued at $25)
Date: Sunday 05 May 2019
Time: 10:00 – 16:00 (Registration from 09:30)
Venue: Karkarook Park, Warrigal Road, Heatherton, Vic 3202
Further details will be provided upon sign-up.