KRAV MAGA AUSTRALIA
ONLINE ETIQUETTE & SAFETY
- Download and test Zoom before your first class – you can download Zoom here.
- Make sure your microphone is on mute when joining the online class
- Be ready in your training gear 10 minutes before the start of class and start warming up
- Follow our instructors to the best of your ability and if the screen freezes, continue training until the service is restored
- Parents can assist with technology, however please refrain from coaching while students are engaging in the online class
- If you have any questions, feel free to send them on to your instructor at the end of the class
- Make sure you have enough space to train and move around in.
- Remove all obstructions, trip and fall hazards within your designated training space
- Whatever technology you are using to view the classes via Zoom, ensure that any cables and wires are not causing a trip and fall hazard
- Kids need to be supervised by an adult.
- Water bottles to be ready and easily accessible
SEE YOU ON THE VIRTUAL MAT!