Krav Maga Australia
The Official Home of Krav Maga in Melbourne
Krav Maga Australia is the official accredited Australian representative of the Wingate Institute – the Israeli National Institute of Sports, Martial arts and Krav Maga. Our instructors and official courses are recognized by the Israeli Government.
What is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga is a powerful, practical and effective martial art for real-life situations. Incorporating Karate, Judo, Boxing and unique self-defence techniques, Krav Maga uses continuous explosive techniques to take control of any threatening situations.
Why learn Krav Maga?
Krav Maga is a powerful, practical and effective martial art that simulate real life scenarios.
To have the comfort and confidence that you can take control of physically threatening situations toward you or people important to you.
- Gain self-defence
- Learn how to fight against one or multiple attackers
- Learn how to defend yourself against knives, sticks and guns
- Learn how to survive when you are in danger of death
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improve flexibility, strength and coordination.
By training Krav Maga you will develop stronger physical and mental strength. When you start your journey as a Krav Maga practitioner, you get exposed to real-time fighting techniques, which will empower you with the self-confidence to manage any situation in your life.
1 Month Pass
- Attend unlimited classes for 1 month