Practical self-defense classes in Melbourne for Real-Life Scenarios
Krav Maga is a modern and practical style of martial art which is based on real life scenarios to prepare you for every possible threat. Continuously tested and developed time and again, this reality based martial art has become the best form of self-defense and combat fighting in the world. It is thought in the Israeli army and in many law enforcement and anti-terror units around the globe. Simulating real life scenarios and emphasizing on situational awareness and instant threat neutralization, our Krav Maga classes are here to empower you with the tools and knowledge you need in order to protect yourself and the ones you love.
From the first day you will learn useful and powerful instant counter attack techniques, and will be exposed to real life scenarios. Our Krav Maga training does not involve repetitive movements in the air like traditional martial arts; indeed all moves and training have a clear purpose: to give you the tools to overcome any threat. Our trainers will teach you practical counter attack moves along with releases from chokes and holds that might save your life in case of a sudden attack in the street or at home.
The best part of Krav Maga is that, it is a continuously evolving form of martial art, which has no rules or limitations. In our Krav Maga classes in Melbourne, you will learn not only to defend yourself, but also to defend others. We train simulating realistic situations with no rules and limitations just like in real life. We ensure that you are equipped with the best self-protection and self-defense techniques but also make sure that you enjoy the journey.
There are several ways in which you can benefit from our Krav Maga classes. Except the obvious important new skills you will learn, you will also improve your general fitness level, get stronger, healthier and more aware of your environment. You will improve your flexibility, your core strength, your coordination and reaction time as well as speed and agility.
We aimed to equip you with all the necessary self-defense techniques in the shortest time possible and we ensure that you develop self-protection skills in a step-by-step program. We offer professional and official Krav Maga instructor course as well as private lessons for groups or individuals.
Here is what you acquire at different time periods while practicing Krav Maga:
- After 1 month of training– You will feel safer and stronger and capable of taking control if exposed to a violent scenario. The feeling of fear will decrease and you will learn all basic punches and kicks as well as elbows strikes and how release from chokes, grabs and holds
- After 3 months of training– Your coordination and fitness level will increase, and you will be able to confront real-life physically threatening scenarios. You will learn more advanced techniques including how to block punches and kicks so you will feel more capable to effectively defend yourself and others
- After 6 months of training– Once you have completed 6 months of training, you will see a massive improvement in all aspect of your fitness level including strength and flexibility. Your reactions and senses will be sharper and you will have the confidence to overcome a sudden attack and defend yourself. You will learn how to defend yourself against gang related violence and multiple attackers. You will then be graded as per the grading system of Krav Maga Australia
- After 12 months of training and still ongoing– After a successful 12 months of learning and training Krav Maga you will then have been exposed to all the advanced techniques and scenarios such as defend against knife attacks, guns, sticks and more. You will be continually re-graded to a higher level.
- After years of ongoing training – you can become a Krav Maga instructor and turn your passion into your profession by joining our instructor team and start teaching others and help them improve their lives and feel safe once again.
Adult Class Information
Our grading belt system includes yellow, orange, green, blue, brown and black belts.
Please view our timetable to see our current class times.
All our members have the option of purchasing a uniform for training, with the price of $25 per pant and $30 per shirt.
To know more about our classes or to arrange a private session with one of our experienced trainers, you can contact us at email@example.com. You can also call us at 0451-100-339 to finalize the time. We would be happy to hear from you. Furthermore, you can also post your queries online.
Become a member